Monday, May 7, 2007

Polka Stripe Papers


I am working on Fixing the Polka Stripe Paper problem. I don't know what on earth is going on there, but as far as I know there is no other problems with my downloads. I will get it up and going again here soon.

Sorry for the Inconvience.

Hugs,
Rachel

It's doing it to all of my new files, and I know that's balogna, cause how can I be in copyright infringment on my OWN WORK? lol

UPDATE: First, again I want to apologize for any inconvience this is causing. I know it's upsetting me alot right now. Secondly, I have contacted 4shared.com about this, because , obviously I am very ticked off. As I mentioned to them, how on earth can I be in copy right violation of MY OWN WORK!? growls.

Well, I have everything I need to prove the work is my own.... I h ave my suspicions of what has happened. I will not comment on it until I know for sure, but if it is what I think it is, it's very upsetting that people can be so tacky.

I will get this handled soon and we will be back on track for the freebie downloads guys. Fear not! ;)

Rachel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me on my blog. I will definately add your link to my site and would love it if you did the same. I am still very new to all of this - how do you create wonderful blinkies like yours? I have so much to learn! I am definately going to snag your freebies, your work is fantastic. I would love to share ideas with each other. Talk to you soon!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez