Monday, May 7, 2007

Freebie's Temporarily On Hold


Dear Friends,

I have hit a little stumbling stone with my freebie downloads on my blog site. :( I am rather upset by this because of the sheer pettiness and I honestly don't understand the purpose behind it... Since this after noon I have tried to upload more of my original graphics for freebie downloads, but the files are unable to be downloaded , due to an error message appearing stating that the files are suspected of copy right violation.

This hurts me, because the work is my own, and I have put so much time and effort into it, for someone to have a problem with my site traffic and falsely report me to cease my downloads and traffic to Jelly Bean Lane. Why would someone do this? :(

I have sent an email and a complaint to the download service provider, in hopes to get to the bottom of it and I am offering them proof of my ownership of said graphics so it can all be cleared up. ( Thank goodness I made so many screen shots, eh?)...

Not to fear, this will not stop me from doing what I set out to do and that is share my love of PSP and scrapbooking with you all. Give me a little time to sort this out and We will be back up and rolling very soon! :)

I am very offended by all of this and it just doesn't seem right. Is it only a matter of time before we are accused of stealing our own work?? *Sighs* I just really want to cry right now....

Keep posted, where there is a will there is a way, and NO ONE will stop me from sharing MY work with those who appreciate it.

Hugs,
Rachel <------- disappointed

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez