Monday, May 7, 2007

FREEBIE: NEW! Hottie Metal Art Key Chain Elements by Rachel Hansen


I know I said I was going to bed, but I couldn't sleep and I got started on more key chains, I have a ton more I want to do so they will go with a variety of differant scrap book theme. These will go well with some papers I am going to post soon. ;) So keep posted to snag those up also. ;)

These are the "Hottie" Serious Metal Art Key Chain Elements. ;) The package says there is 9ct, but I added an extra one in there plus the Ball and Clasp at the last minute. lol


Here is a closer look at only about 60% of the actual size. ;)

Includes the phrases: Hot, Wild, Wild Thing, Hot Mama, Sexy, Sexy Mama, Drama Queen, 2qt4u , 4u2nv.

If this is your first time visiting my site or downloading my original graphics, I kindly request that you read and follow my TOU. You may read them HERE.

I appreciate your Feedback and Ideas on more themes and statments on these key chains and metal art elements. :) Please do leave a comment when downloading, I appreciate it. ;)

Want 'EM?



Happy Scrapping!

Hugs,
Rachel

3 comments:

Joanna on May 7, 2007 at 4:35 AM said...

Just found your blog and snagged some of your great freebies - thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, Kool freebie...Thank you so much...

Rosemarie

Anonymous said...

These are truely awesome! They are a great addition to the pre-teen girly LO!

Thanks for sharing!

Janice (aka. mi2az)

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez