Saturday, May 19, 2007

FREEBIE: Bandana and Demin Alpha Sampler By Rachel Hansen


Well ladies, here it is..... The brand new Alpha I've been working on for the last week. This one took much longer because of the attention to detail in the demin. This is a patch style Alpha in Denim and Bandana. Excellent for Boys or Girls!! Very cute and looks REAL. :)



Goes great on any denim style scrap kit, will go wonderfully on my "In My Pocket" Free quick page.

You get the sampler letters C-u-t-e, spelling "Cute". :)

Until the store is opened, you are welcomed to email me with your order for the full alpha set( Lower case and Upper case letters plus numbers 0-9, onlu 10 cents each) only $2.00 USD via paypal only for now ( they accept checks, debit, and CC's).... that prices includes tax.


This alpha set was created and designed by me, Rachel Hansen, of Jelly Bean lane. This is another original Jelly Bean Lane Original. :)

Here is a closer look at 100% actual size, created 300 ppi.


If this is your first time visiting my blog and downloading my freebies, original graphics designs, scraps and kits etc... I kindly request that you read and follow my TOU. :) You may read them HERE.

Wanna Try 'em?

8 comments:

Amy W. on May 19, 2007 at 3:08 PM said...

Great alpha! TFS and keep up that excellent attention to detail!

Rona on May 19, 2007 at 10:50 PM said...

thank you! this is so cute!

Melberry on May 20, 2007 at 12:04 AM said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing.

JillSF on May 20, 2007 at 6:09 AM said...

Love the 'cute' alpha letters - I have such cute grandkids that I will have no trouble using it. I have also downloaded a lot more of your freebies - all great and gratefully received. Thank you heaps!

momto4boys on May 20, 2007 at 8:53 AM said...

too cute, TFS

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on May 20, 2007 at 6:04 PM said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your awesome creations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing.

xashee's corner on May 26, 2007 at 10:10 PM said...

very cute and creative, thank you for sharing your talent :)

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez