Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lil' Rachel 1979


Here is a scrap of me when I was about a year old, with my grandpa and grandma, in a red bandana "do-rag" and blue jeans. lol

AWH! hehe can you believe I had blonde hair ( that's when it was natural. lol )

click the image for a larger view.



In this scrap I used my NEW! Denim/Bandana Alpha ( Not yet released for freebie Sample but SOON... keep posted), Denim Paper and Pocket, Star Accents, bow and Heart metal art( Not yet released ).

I made a quick page for you guys to use. Everything you see here, except the Alpha with my name. lol If you're interested in the Full Alpha set, Upper and Lower case and numbers 0-9 please email me. I am currently only taking paypal until the store is fully functional ( if you've found it by accident, please don't order, nothing is functioning yet).... Alpha set is $2.60 ( includes tax already ).

Free Quick page will be posted ASAP. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez