Saturday, May 19, 2007

FREEBIE: Scrappy Gift Bows From Rachel Hansen


Well.... I'm back!!!! :) I know alot of you missed me, ha ha, I got some nice emails when I got home, thank you for those.

We spent a few days in Lubbock helping to get virginia prepared for hers and laura's surgery, so we had alot of errands to do in gathering up groceries and stocking up her apartment for the 21 days she will be staying there after surgery. During the in between errands and visiting at the hospital, the kids had a blast at Chuck E Cheese's, and putt-putt golf. They ran around the mall and had all kinds of fun. :)

Both surgeries for Laura and Virginia went very well. Day after Laura was ready to go home and back to her ornery self, but very sore. Virginia took very well to the kidney and within 24 hours of the surgery the doctor's reported she had lost 36 lbs of fluid! The kidney began working for her instantly and was releasing 1 1/2 gallons of fluid on the hour!! All was done before she ever had to go on dialasis and just in time because her kidney's had just shut down!

The family reports, both mother and daughter are well! Virginia is looking and feeling much better already and her natural color has already began to return to her.

They also say, "Thank you for your many thoughts and prayers during this time, it is appreciated!" :)

Now, I have a wonderful Freebie for you guys today. ;) I didn't make these, but I did tube them, and they make wonderful scrap embellishments! I have many more of these goodies to come, but I wanted to start you out with this set. ;)

A Set of five gift bows, shown at 50% of actual size with a bonus blue bow. ;)


Great for Birthday Party of Christmas Scraps, or just a great embellishment for any occasion gift giving scraps. ;) Also makes wonderful PSP tubes for Siggy Piggy's! :)


If this is the first time you have visited my blog or downloaded any of my freebies or original graphics, I kindly request that you read my TOU. You may read them HERE.

I do appreciate all of the emails and comments you leave, so please, if you snag, do leave a comment, I love knowing who all has snagged, where all you're from etc... and if you love my site, snag my button and paste it on your blog and don't forget to rate me! ;) one being the lowest and 5 being the highest. :)

Want 'em?



I am still trying to get over this cold, I woke up yesterday and it was worse, after I went two days thinking it was gone. YUCK. Appears I have a throat infection... ewwwww..... So I will be resting alot the next day or so and posting more neat freebies. ;)

Thanks to you all.... Looking forward to your emails again.

Smiles Across the Miles,
Rachel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic Rachel! Everybody needs this set! Have you sent your link to IkeaGoddess? I am sure she would love to preview these goodies on her blog.

xashee's corner on May 24, 2007 at 10:40 AM said...

your bows are fantastic!! and thank you for sharing a sample! :)

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez