Saturday, May 19, 2007

NEW! In the SPOTLIGHT : Princess Pamela, Digitreats


Princess Pamela of digitreats is by far, one of my favorite scrap bloggers, for her fabulous original designs and funky fresh LO templates. She is a highly talented young woman from Canada and she loves to scrapbook!
Pamela is currently working on building her own website and eStore, just like I am, and let me tell you, it's looking GREAT!

I want to express how much I really enjoy visiting her blog, and to do so, I am sending you on over there to meet her for yourselves. This week she has some awesome goodies up, and one of my favorites is the Funky Template and Layout. I used it to scrap a picture of my mom and myself from 1979 when I was a year old. I was riding along from our house to my grandparents house on her bicycle. ( awh, isn't lil' Rachel cute? lol)

Pamela's Template's are creative and unique, and I personally cannot wait for digitreats to be open to the public!! Here is a shout out to you Princess!! Thank you for your shares and hard work, it is really appreciated over here!

Click the image for a larger view



If you want to visit Princess Pamela and keep updated on her fab LO's Mini kit Samplers, Templates and more.... Then please visit her here and don't forget to say thank you if you snag and that Rachel from Jelly Bean Lane sent you. ;)

Princess Pamela of Digitreats, in the spotlight, here's looking at you!

Hugs,
Rachel

<<
I will get to each email, as always and I only request that you link back to me as well. ;)

All Spot Lights will remain posted on my blog, and you can find past spot lights in my archives under Labels "DAILY SPOT LIGHT">>>

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not tell you how grateful I am for all of your kind words. You are the best! I love all of your freebies and I am very much looking forward to your store opening. I hope to be your first customer and member! Thank you again! I am going to download your latest fantastic freebies right now!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez