Thursday, May 3, 2007

FREEBIE: Limited Time only: Strawberries 'N Creme Mini Scrap Kit by Rachel Hansen


Guess what..... I have a present for you, but it's only going to be available for download for a few days... you never know when I am going to discontinue it, so snag it while you can.

This is my Strawberries 'N Creme mini scrap kit. The Mega kit has a ton of stuff in and I continue to add elements to it all the time. I love this kit, I think it's my favorite so far!! :) Here is a peek at the Mega kit...



I have an entire alpha set that matches it, which I will offer for download soon.

Please Read and Follow my TOU before downloading and using my kit. You can read them HERE
Please leave me feedback on the kit and let me know you snagged it, I do appreciate that alot! :)
DO NOT SHARE THE file LINK WITH OTHERS. You MAY Share my blog link, not the file link. :)

The Mini kit includes:
Original MINI Kit Contents designed and created by Rachel Hansen:


3 differant "Strawberries 'N Creme" Scrap papers
1 "Strawberries 'N Creme" Tag w/string
1 "Strawberries 'N Creme" stitch
1 "Strawberries 'N Creme" Strawberry Sticker
1 "Strawberries 'N Creme" Alpha set (Spelling "Sweet" -
must download full version seperately)
1 "Strawberries 'N Creme" Button
1 "Jelly Bean Lane" Gold Staple
1 "Strawberries 'N Creme" paper Clip

Want it?



I hope you enjoy this kit sampler. :)
Smiles across the miles,
Rachel

5 comments:

Unknown on May 3, 2007 at 8:00 PM said...

Congratulations on another wonderful creation. You are a very talented lady ;p)
Thanks for sharing!
Barb

Just Me on May 3, 2007 at 8:00 PM said...

Thank you Rachel! Very nice kit!
BTW... The banner is up... a little short but it will work... and it looks really good up there!!!!

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 3, 2007 at 8:42 PM said...

You're so welcome guys! I am glad you like it. This kit was fun to make and I would love to see what you can make with it.

Pssstt..... email me , Barb and Hilma... and I will send you the entire hit... *wink*

Daniela on May 4, 2007 at 1:30 AM said...

Once again, thanks for sharing such beautiful stuff! I don't know how you can be so productive with a small kid in the house! Love the alpha too!

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 4, 2007 at 12:18 PM said...

hehe@ Daniela, I have three kiddos, and they love to play with the baby! But when she doesn't want to play with them anymore I hold her and and she "PSP's" with me. She gets absorbed into watching the screen. lol There are days I don't get to mess with it much tho, because with the kids and the baby, I still have house work and cooking to do, so that's why most of my emails and freebies arne't updated until late at night when everyone is in bed I get some "me" time. hehe
And you're so welcome btw. :) The kits I have been posted are some I made in April, and so I am posting them now. I will turn out about three a month if I can get the time to spend on them.
Thank you for enjoying them.

Hugs - Rachel

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez