Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Shout Out to Hilmarose



It's so great. This morning, Neena is taking a nice little nap and I am getting a chance to sit down and actually get a few things done for my freebies.

I thought I should post a couple of tutorials up here pretty soon to teach who ever may be interested the art of making your own scrap elements.. ya know, for a few of the little things that ya just don't see laying around everywhere but you just have to have... like making your tag strings. Man, we need tag strings always! lol

I want to take this time to comment on a little something. I was looking at Hilmarose blog today, and I downloaded a few of her templates. Altho I make my own goodies and elements I still use freebies from others because they just have some great concepts that I didnt think of!! Anyhoo, I noticed on the few downloads I did today that so many people download our stuff and very few of them post a thank you or a comment. I wanted to thank her for all of her kindness, because it is nice to feel appreciated for what we do, and I like to post links to my favorite blogs on my page, one) so I can go back to it easily and two) so I can share their talents and blessings with everyone else. Hilmarose, if you are visiting today, Thank you for all you do in sharing your wonderful templates and as soon as I get your permission I want to add your link to my page. I would also like to make you a mini banner to add to your page for others to snag. My little gift to you for all you do for ever one. :)

I want take this moment to ask everyone snagger and designer that enjoys our goodies, Mine, Hillmarose's, Rose.li and so many more, if you are downloading our freebies, please take the time to tell them thank you for their time and efforts. :) We love feeling appreciated, and it keeps us wanting to create and share with you. :)

Hugs,

Rachel

PS- Some great freebies coming today... keep posted.

2 comments:

Just Me on May 3, 2007 at 9:20 AM said...

Thank you Rachel.... You just don't know that I was ready to quit after I posted the last 4 templates that I have done but not shared yet.
There are those who constantly leave a thank you but so many times they just click the download button and move on.... if even half the people who downloaded left the words "thank you" it would make a big difference.
I was thinking about starting a yahoo group and only inviting those who took the time on my blog or 4shared to say thank you...
I am not sure what I am going to do yet.

your blog is now listed in my blog links :).
You can list mine if you really want to.

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 3, 2007 at 9:27 AM said...

Yes I really want to!! :) I Love you to death and I sure don't want to see you give up on something you enjoy. :)and Thank you again. If you make a group, please let me know! I do appreciate you and others like you.

Hugs,
Rachel

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez