Thursday, May 3, 2007

SNEAK PEEK!!!!


I know you guys have heard me mention a few times lately, that I am working on a new scrap kit. Well.... actually I am working on a couple of new kits and they are really cute!!

I think you'll love these, and I know you're curious.... and a couple of you are just anxious!!! lol Well, I have a little sneak preview of the kits. Remember this is just a preview so there isnt anywhere near all the goodies on the preview, just a few of the elements to give you a basic idea on the theme and colors. ;)

Are you ready???

Drum Roll please.....


My Slumber Party kit will be alot of fun for the pictures you've got of your slumber parties or your little girls slumber parties. :) It will have several differant colors of pajama stickers and the works. ;)



My Summer Fun kit will have tons of goodies for Summer Vacation themes, Beach Themes and just Summer Fun in general. The Flip flops are real graphics created from my daughters sandle collection!!


I would love your feed back on these previews of these kits. Suggestions?

Hugs
Rachel

5 comments:

Daniela on May 3, 2007 at 4:25 AM said...

Very pretty, Miss Rachel. I loved the hearts too! You're getting better and better at this game, huh? Thanks for sharing your evolution with us!

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 3, 2007 at 6:39 AM said...

So glad you love it. You guys are fun to do this stuff for. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I like those flip flops and sunglasses, so will everyone else.
I'm looking forward to the kits.

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 5, 2007 at 11:20 PM said...

Thank you. As I mentioned, those flip flops are a graphic I made from my daughters flip flops she got for her birthday. they are so cute. I am working on the kit right now, and I am hoping to have it up some time this week. I am about to post my New Bottle Cap Alpha. ;) Keep posted, and thank you soooo much for your Comment Myxi! :0)

Rachel

Unknown on May 9, 2007 at 7:20 AM said...

Cant wait for the kit!!

It is darling!!

Hugzzz,
Binkey

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez