Saturday, May 5, 2007

FREEBIE: Red and Chrome Bottle Cap Alpha Set by Rachel Hansen


I made this one last month, but I am just now getting around to posting it. It's a Limited time DL, So please snag it while you can. ;)


The Sample only shows it to be 34% of the actual size of each bottle cap. I design them large for better qaulity when resizing to fit your LO's and Tags.


The set has 26 letters, 10 Numerals 0-9 and 7 extra characters ( 2 hearts and Misc. Faces).

If this is your first time visiting my site and/or Downloading my freebies, I kindly request that you read and follow my TOU. You can read them HERE.

Comments and Feedback are appreciated and welcomed here and in my 4shared Downloads. :)

Want 'Em?



Thank you for your interested in my graphics, Scrap Kits, Elements, Papers and PSP Freebies. :)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez