Saturday, May 5, 2007

Show 'N Tell: Nikki's Ballerina Scrap LO


I took some pictures of Nikki today in her ballerina costume. She isn't a ballerina, but she would love to be when we have the money to get her lessons! She does play dress up alot and I love getting pictures of her in all of the characters she likes to play.

She got this Ballerina Costume for her birthday, and after I made the Ballet Metal Art Scrap elements yesterday, it gave me an idea to take some pics and make a scrap LO as an example of what the Metal Art can be used for, plus it gave me a chance to make another scrap of one of the kids to show off to everyone! :)

I used a Template by Hilmarose and The Papers, Photos of Nikki and Metal Art are my original work. :)
You Can Download the Metal Art HERE.

Click the image for a larger view



This makes me want to get all of my lighting and backgrounds soon to start back into my photography hobby again! LOL.

Let me know what you think. Your feedback is appreciated. :)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez