Saturday, May 5, 2007

THANK YOU! :)


WOW! I just got online and was going through my statistics for this week and was looking through my emails and 4shared.com comments and what not, and I want to say thank you to everyone who visits here, admires my work and downloads it and especially for those who are leaving comments and thank you's for the downloads and freebies.

You are very welcome and I hope you will bookmark this site for future referance and tell your PSP and DigiScrap friends about it.

I am averaging between 150-200 unique hits per day!!!

To the Downloader who left the comment on Hippie Chic titled "HEY"... if you are reading this post, please email me, I have something for you. ;)


Smiles Across the Miles -

Rachel <-------Scrap Junkie

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez