Sunday, May 6, 2007

FREEBIE: NEW! Girl Stuff Metal Art Key Chains By Rachel



Just finished this one up and zipped it to share. I couldn't wait 'til morning, cause I know you guys will love this one!

This was inspired by some "Metal Art" I picked up from the hobby shop the other day when I was gathering up all of my scrab stuff. I saw these little metal key chains, intended to go on scap book pages and figured, what the heck I can make that digital. So I played around with it a little but and sure enough I made one. I went ahead and made a quick template so I can turn these out real quick and in differant colors and patterns. I have about 15 of them made right now with just differant words and I put this one package together real quick called "Girl Stuff". While I was at it I made a new Craft Bag to put my goodies in. ;)



Aren't those cute? They would go so great on scraps of your girls and her friends and what not, or just alone. ;)

Here is an upclose look . This is only 60% the actual size of the Metal Art Key Chains. I make them larger for better qaulity when resizing them. :)



If this is your first time visiting my site or Downloading my Original graphics, I Kindly ask that you read and follow my TOU. You can read them HERE.

All Graphics and Freebies Titled "BY RACHEL HANSEN" etc. are my own designs and creations, and I appreciate your feedback. Please leave me a comment when downloading, I appreciate it. ;)

Want 'EM?



I look forward to your feedback. And on that note I am off to bed , for real this time. lol

Enjoy!

Smiles Across the Miles and Happy Scrapping -

Rachel <------ Worn out and ready for bed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm the first to tell you these are adorable! I love them! I'm really enjoying your work. You create some awesome stuff!

Thanks for sharing!

Janice (akka. mi2az)

Blog Archive

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez