Sunday, May 6, 2007

What Fun!


Nikki and I have been having a blast with all of that scrap book stuff I bought from the hobby shop the other day. We made a real Scrap page of the ballerina picture I took of her yesterday.

The only thing that gets to me about the digital elements I make, is I don't have any real life tangable pieces like that to make real scraps for her book. Their beauty must remain online, but I suppose that is what makes it all unique and fun! lol

Anyhoo, this scrap we made is going to go in a picture frame on her wall of her bedroom. I would like to take a picture of it as soon as I have it framed.

The differance is, I do not have the ballet Metal Art pieces I made to hot glue to her real scrap LO! So I did some differant things, put a pair of balley slippers and a crown on the LO, and used some buttons, ribbons and ric-rac with some Alpha Sliders ( PSSST... I am making some Digital Alpha Sliders as we speak... hehe keep posted, you're gonne want them Fo'SHO'!)

Later I will get that pic up, Cause I definately want to show that one off! and SHE LOVES IT!

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez