Sunday, May 6, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you GUYS!!


I just want to take a moment to thank each of you who have taken the time to send emails and comments to me today. I got back online two hours ago and I am still replying to emails and reading comments from here and 4shared. Please do keep you kind words coming, It just really made my day.

I do read each and every one of them and I do reply to them all as quickly as I can. I was surprised today that I got soooo many and OMG(oodness) My blog got over 2000 hits today! WOW! Thanks guys a bunch for your love.

I just want to post a few of my comments and emails real quick. If I leave a few out, I do apologize..BUT THERE WAS SO MANY! hehe

Comments and Emails Today:

"A lot of the kids these days are into "Hippie" stuff, I think it's funny cuz I was a wannabe hippie when I was a fledgling teenager, but most of us were back then, with the Summer of Love and Timothy Leary telling us to Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out. I turned on the radio, tuned into the BIG APE and dropped my behind in a chair to listen to the radio..lol.
Thanks so much for the mini kit. "

"Dadgum girl you are fast! I get one thing downloaded and you upload more "I gotta haves"..lol. Thank you though, cuz like I said, I "gotta have" it."

"Thank you for your generosity.
Blessings always-B."
( Psst, you're welcome... I am enjoying this, Rachel)

"Thank you thank you...I just love alphas!!"

"OH my, I'm so glad I was in the right place at the right time! I love this alpha!! Thank you so very much"

"How sweet is this??!!
The dream of every true Girl-Mama! ;o))
Thanks again!!"

"Just found your site - beautiful! Thanks!"

"Great paper elements Thanks Dear"

"Wow! I love them!! Can't wait to play with these!! Thank you!!"

"These are really cool and actually the first of there kind I saw so far. Very inspiring. I'm looking foreward to see more of your work!!! And thanks for sharing!! ;)" ( On the Metal Art I've designed, thank you for the comment!)

"these elements are gorgeous! thanks so much."

"Newbie to your blog..Wonderful shares thank you soo much..."

"Thank you so much for these and wanting to share them with us!!"

"Thanks Rachel for the cute freebie!"

"Hi Rachel,
I've just discovered your site. I have read quite a few of your archived pages and plan to download a lot of your stuff. You have very unique and interesting designs. Your themes are different than the mundane seasons etc. I also really like the design of your site."

"I was just over visiting your blog for the first time ever and couldn't resist dropn' you an e-mail to see I could be adding the you Goodie Bag list. I was admiring your design work and fell in luv. I dl your Scrap Notebook Paper and Ballet Metal Art; and I so luv them! Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful design work!

Lor in WI"

Thanks again guys! :)Keep Posted I have tons more to come. THis right here is the reason I am doing this, LOVE IT that YOU LOVE IT! ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

Blog Archive

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez