Sunday, May 6, 2007

FREEBIE: NEW! Timeless Metal Art Scrap Element by Rachel Hansen


My Newest Metal Art, "Timeless" For digital scrap booking and PSP tagging, for life's journey scraps and such. ;)


It will give your digital scrapbooking a romantic twist to the differant mile stones in life. Each Metal Art piece tells it's own story. ;) Look at that graphic Detail of this one, Called Love Letters.


Only 34% of Actual Size. I design them large for better qaulity for resizing.
If this is your first time Visiting my Site or Downloading my Freebies, I kindly request that you read my TOU. You may read them HERE.

I would love your feedback on my designs, LO's and kits. Please comment when you DL, I do appreciate it ;)

Want 'Em?



I hope you enjoy them. ;)

Smiles across the miles and Happy Scrapping!
Rachel

4 comments:

Muka on May 6, 2007 at 2:56 PM said...

oh, this is fun!! thanks so much for this, and the notepaper as well - love em!

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 6, 2007 at 3:42 PM said...

Great! I'm glad you can use this stuff. Hey, if you ever wanna link me to what you make with it, I would love to see. Makes me all giddy! hehe

Rach

Anonymous said...

Aren't these different! I love them. Thank you for this very nice gift!

xashee's corner on May 24, 2007 at 10:49 AM said...

oh these are BEAUTIFUL! and thank you for sharing your awesome talent! :)

Blog Archive

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez