Sunday, May 6, 2007

SHOUT OUT: MYXI :Today's Top Downloader!



Have I kept ya busy enough? LOL

You've been the top downloader today and have been kind enough to post a comment and a thank you... I appreciate that very much. It's People like you that make this fun and worth posting Freebies For! You, Barb, Daniela, Sammy, Hilma and So many more ( sorry If I missed your name...:( ) Are wonderful to create for. Thank you for showing your appreciate my work and efforts.

I hope you have me added to your favorites, and if you wouldn't mind ranking me on the top digi-blogs site I would appreciate that too.

Do me a favor, and go to my Goodie Bag email to the right hand side of my blog and send me an email, I have a present for you. ;)

I'd like to have you on my list, also, so I can send you an email as soon as I have that summer kit ready. I know you're wanting that one. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel


1 comments:

Daniela on May 6, 2007 at 11:38 AM said...

Well, what can I do... You keep putting up cute stuff, I keep coming back! :)
Thanks for sharing your talents one more time!

Blog Archive

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez