Monday, April 30, 2007

FREEBIE: Bahdah-BLING Thing!!


I Bling! It makes tags and graphics look so much better and it beats plain jane glittering. Don't get me wrong, I love to glitter my tags with the plain jane glitter. When I first learned to glitter I was really excited because I mastered something new and pretty and it was easier than I had imagined.

Bling is another thing. It's a little more time consuming, and you need Xenofex to create it ( or other plugins ) BUT... it looks hella-cool once you get it on your graphics and tags!

Today's Bling Thing is a heart trail. I didn't make this one, nor am I claiming I did. I had it laying around in my stuff and it hasn't been used lately cause I have been so busy with other things. BUT... I love this Bling!!



Pretty huh?

I have it in PSP image and PSD for those who do not have Paint Shop Pro. Like I said before, my cup of tea is PSP and not PhotoShop, but I can do either or, makes no matter to me. If you like the bling.... then it's yours. :) Same TOU as usual. ;)

Paint Shop Pro Version in .Pspimage format



Or.... PhotoShop in . PSD format


Enjoy it and Have fun Blingin' your graphics! :)

Smiles across the miles -
Rachel

1 comments:

xashee's corner on May 24, 2007 at 11:44 AM said...

AWESOME! i absolutely LOVE this bling!!! thank you so very much for sharing your talent!! :)

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez