Monday, April 30, 2007

FREEBIE: Hippie Chic Mini Scrap Kit by Rachel Hansen


OK!!! I am so excited to finally offer this mini kit. The Sample picture you see is the Mega kit and it will be available in full in my store eventually, and here one of these days soon ( I can't tell you which day, cause I want you to keep coming back to visit me sillies! ) I will offer the whole kit for free ONE DAY ONLY. So keep posted.

I love making these scrap kits, they are soooo much fun! This one was a blast to make. I have another I will post next week that I loved even more than this one, I bet you're getting all excited now. You know you're a DIGI scrap junkie if you get excited and nearly wet yourself to see the words "FREEBIE, MINI KIT and DOWNLOAD" in the same sentace. LOL

This one is Called Hippie Chic. The entire Mega kit took me 6 hours to complete, including the full alpha set. The Mini kit also include my written TOU. I kindly request that you respect that. ;)


I love tye dye and peace signs and that is what inspired me to create this kit. My son hosted boyscouts at our house last summer and we taught them how to make tye dye t-shirts. I took some awesome pictures of it, and I wanted to create an original scrap kit to add those pictures to. Of course this is more girlie tho, so I will adjust the colors to fit him. :)

I hope you enjoy this mini kit as much as I enjoyed creating it and keep posted for the full version, which has MUCH more to offer in it.
All of the graphics in the kit are original graphics designed by me and I own the copyright on them.... please respect this.
The mini kit includes:
3 differant "Hippie Chic Papers " Scrap papers
1 "Hippie Chic" Tag w/ string
3 "Hippie Chic" Lace Pieces
1 "Hippie Chic" Peace Sign Sticker
1 "Hippie Chic" Colored Chrome Peace Sign
1 Button
1 Bow
1 "Hippie Chic" Chrome Peace Sign Pin
1 Original "Hippie Chic" Alpha Set by ©Rachel Hansen Spelling (Groovy)
(You must download my full "Hippie Chic Alpha set seperately if you want it. The complete set is not available with the Mini Kit, but is FREE to download on it's own for Members and Non-Members of Jelly Bean Lane. For information on how to get the full kit until the store is opened, just email me. ;)

1 "Hippie Chic" Rainbow Chrome Peace Paper Clips ( Color Variety)
1 "Hippe Chic" Flower Power Paper Clips ( Color Variety)

If you Love it and want, it's yours for free. I only ask that you leave me a comment if you snag it and respect my TOU and copyright info. ;)


Enjoy and happy scrapping!!

PEACE- Rachel

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left a message on 4shared, but since there is nobody else here, I'll tell ya what I said.

A lot of the kids these days are into "Hippie" stuff, I think it's funny cuz I was a wannabe hippie when I was a fledgling teenager, but most of us were back then, in the Summer of Love, and with Timothy Leary telling us to Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out.
I turned on my transistor radio, tuned it into the BIG APE and dropped my behind in a chair to listen to the radio..lol.
I can't wait to see the full kit, and I definitely want that alpha!
Thanks so much for the mini kit.
Thanks for the walk down memory lane too!

Anonymous said...

What a great scrap kit! I can hardly wait to get started. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

I'm new to all this... I just happened apon your site and started reading. Thought I would give it a go and down loaded one of your free ones. Thank you so much. Now to figure it all out

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I tried to download and the link wasn't available...It looks like it would be an awesome kit.

Anonymous said...

Muy bonito lastima Que No pueda descargarlo

Andreagirl

Mary on December 28, 2010 at 9:09 PM said...

I have been looking for a hippie scrap kit and and your blog came up through a google search. Thank you very much for offering this kit and for giving it away for free too. :) It is just what I was looking for. It's aesome.

Mary

MsGoddess2U on April 28, 2011 at 5:42 AM said...

So, I googled Hippy Scrapkit and I your site with your awesome hippy chic kit but, when i clicked on snag it, it says that the link i sno longer valid:( Is there another way of getting this kit?

Anonymous said...

I tried to snag the Hippie kit but was directed to 4shared. I downloaded that but still cannot get the kit.
I guess you get what you pay for, huh?

Angel on April 19, 2012 at 1:49 PM said...

yes is there any other way to get your hippie kit plz my mom is into hippie and she wants this kit thank you

Anonymous said...

Tried to grab your "Hippie chic" kit..i really needed it..and it says "the link is not valid" help?

Linda on July 15, 2015 at 12:26 AM said...

Im tryimg to come up with a hippie kit for free and will post it on my blog soon as i get it together.

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez