Monday, April 30, 2007

A New Desktop scrap design, for my dear aunt


As most of you know... I do a free monthly Desktop Calander. You can download the premade blank in my Labels Section. ;)

I offer , to my personal family and friends who do not PSP to put their photos into the desktop BG for them and my Aunt sent me a photo of her and her late father , taken in 1961on Thanksgiving Day when she was 3 months old. It was her first horse back ride! :) I touched the photo up a little with a noise remover and and removed a few scratches, then smoothed it out a little. I made this special scrap design for it and wanted to show it off to you guys. If you click the image you can see it upclose. I just love old photos, black and white and Sepia Toned photos in scrapbooking, they look great!
I will not be offering this particular design as a freebie because it is a special one of a kind I made especially for her, but I definately wanted you guys to see it. :)

Hugs,
Rachel

Aunt Jo, Age 3 months old, Thanksgiving 1961.

1 comments:

Mary on December 28, 2010 at 9:14 PM said...

Your desktop design is beautiful. I am having a lots of fun looking at your work.

Mary

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez