Monday, April 30, 2007

Thank you for your wonderful emails...


Dear Friends...

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful emails I recieved today. I have read each one of them and I do try to reply to everyone of them that I recieve, but today was a busy day and I was barely home. I know there haven't been as many freebies today as yesterday and the day before, but I had errands upon errands today and then company for dinner. ;)

Please keep sharing my site with others and pass my links along. If you snag from me, pay it forward to others and leave me a little blog comment so I know you were here. I really appreciate it and I feel appreciated when you do it. :)

Hugs and Smiles across the miles -

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez