Monday, April 30, 2007

Freebie's will be late today


I am taking a late start today. I stayed up late last night and took advantage of the kids not having school today. For those who don't know, My kiddos are homeschooled and we give them the day off for their birthdays. Nikki Noodle is 7 years old today. We celebrated last night so her dad could make it to the party.

Anyhoo, I have lunch with Mom and Mimi... ( wonder what antics my Nephew will be to today... he is so cute).... then I have to handle some business in town over the medicle insurance. I must get that taken care of ASAP so I can get the lump in my breast looked it. I am betting it is just a calcium cyst, but I need to have it looked at anyway.

So once I get all of that insurance jazz handled I will be back here. I have some Bling to Share with you guys today, so if you checked in already and don't see nuffin... check back this afternoon and this evening. ;)

Smiles across the miles -

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez