Monday, April 30, 2007

Pimpin' My Blog


Ok... I know as you're peeking in here, you're noticing a few changes going on in here. lol I am pimpin' my blog as I go.

I am still working on Jelly Bean Lane. She is my baby and is taking plenty of time to prepare... b ut I like things a certian way and I am giving Sammy some needed time to her self. We work on everything together. That group is our group and we worked steady on it for about a month. We have probably a good weeks worth of work left, but neither of us want to burn out in there. So a little break there is ok for now. Not to worry, it will be finished and ready for opening soon.

My Store? Well, its going to be last because I have to figure all of that and I right now I am getting this blog thing down so it all goes hand in hand.

So much to do... wow.

Anyhoo, remember how I said I was going to post a tutorial on how to tube? I am working on that and I will have in Jelly Bean Lane... BUT, I will have a copy of it here as well.

Thanks for your patience with the steady changes I am making in here. More freebies coming today, so keep posted.

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez